Monday 26 December 2011

Team Christmas Pressies

Good morning. Hope you all had a lovely day yesterday. We had a quiet day but a lovely day. The boys loved their pressies and we had a really lovely time. Seeing little Lucas today which will be really nice!

I like to buy my team a little gift for Christmas and usually get them a notebook to make all their little Stampin Up scribbles for the rest of the year!! This year I bought loads of plain black notebooks and spent a long time decorating all of them. I had 28 in total to make for my first level downline so here is a small selection.

I have personalised them with their first initial and gone with a colour combo of Pool Party and Calypso Coral, with the First Edition papers.

I got the idea from a gorgeous notebook I got from my wonderful downline Sally Jo as a gift at Convention.
I forgot to take photos of all the cards I made too as my mind just hasnt been on the ball lately but I am getting back on track now.

Right thats me off, I might even go have a little craft!!

Jules x


Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – First Edition
3. Stamps – Everything Eleanor, Broadsheet Alphabet
4. Embellishments – Pool Party ribbon, Calypso Coral ribbon, Crochet Trim, Brads
5. Tools – Curly Label punch
6. Mediums – Pool Party ink, Calypso Coral ink

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh how gorgeous! Did I see one with an A on it??? Excited!!! :) I'm so glad you had a good day yesterday...been thinking of you x

    ReplyDelete