Sunday 4 December 2011

Becki's birthday!

Yesterday was another one of my lovely downline's birthdays!!!! We have a breather now for a few days!!! It was Becki's birthday and I actually didnt realise (because I dont ask the ladies how old they are) that it was her 40th!!! Sorry Becki!

Here is the card I made for her! It is using my new "go to" set! Whenever I get a bit stuck now I just pick up Everything Eleanor, and I soon come up with a design!

The colour combo on this one is Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry and Lucky Limeade, are you noticing I am using Pool Party and Lucky Limeade a lot!!!!! The papers are the First Edition papers, they are great for stamping straight onto and they are thinner than the normal ones so you get 24 sheets in a pack! Mine are still going strong even after making all those swaps and more!

I used the sentiment from Petite Pairs (another favourite) and then I cut the flowers out and layered them on. 3 pearls finished it off nicely!

And inside also got a bit of treatment too!!

Hope you like it and hope you had a fab day Becki!!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – First Edition
3. Stamps – Everything Eleanor, Petite Pairs
4. Embellishments – Pearls
5. Tools – Stamp a ma jig,
6. Mediums – Rich Razzleberry ink, Lukcy LImeade ink, Pool Party ink

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, loving this Jules. Pool Party & Rich Razzleberry are a great combination!

    ReplyDelete