Wednesday 21 December 2011

Teacher Gift Bags

Hello there

I decorated some gift bags to put my sons's teachers gifts inside. The bags were plain gift bags and I gave them the Stampin Up touch!!! I went for punch art to make the cards I had made them.

The large white circle tags were already on the bags so I just covered them with a sentiment saying To My Teacher and punched it out. I added this to both the bags. The reindeer was made from the owl punch and the antlers are the Sweet Scribbles sizzlit die.
Can you spot a new product available on 4th January???

Hope you like the bags, back tomorrow

Jules

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Whisper WHite, Old Olive
2. Papers – WIld Wasabi DSP, Crumb Cake DSP
3. Stamps – For my Family
4. Embellishments – Ribbon
5. Tools – 1 3/4 circle punch, Surprise punch, Scallop Edge punch, Owl punch, Itty Bitty punches, Word Window punch
6. Mediums – Real REd ink, Garden Green ink

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Goodness!! I just found your blog and LOVE these made with the owl punch. I have that punch and really have never used it. Next Christmas this is a MUST!! Hope I remember! lol Thanks!

    ReplyDelete