Tuesday 6 December 2011

Happy Birthday Mum

Hello there!!

Yesterday was my Mother-in-Laws birthday and guess what stamp set I used for her card?? Yep - Everything Eleanor!!!!!

I used a different colour combo, So Saffron and Calypso Coral with some Very Vanilla

I also went for the First Edition papers again as I had them out on my desk. To be honest one of my desks is almost covered in scraps, its embarrassing! So I have been trying to use the scraps up first, hence this colour combo!
The papers are from the ever popular Designer Series paper stacks and I added some of my favourite Crochet Trim.

The Mum sentiment is from the very useful For My Family stamp set and I have stamped it onto the Curly Label punch which I then layered up.

Some of my favourite pearls for the finishing touch!! I have been advised that the card went down well so all is good!!

Jules x
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Calypso Coral DSP, First Edition
3. Stamps – Everything Eleanor, Petite Pairs, For my Family
4. Embellishments – Crochet Trim, Pearls
5. Tools – Scallop Trim Border punch, Curly Label punch,
6. Mediums – Calypson Coral ink, So Saffron ink

1 comment:

  1. That is such a beautiful card! I bet she was thrilled with it! :)

    ReplyDelete