Saturday 31 December 2011

All Day Craft Event - 4th February 2012

Hello there!

I am back with more new products today!!! Only a few days until the new Mini goes live on 4th January! I am really loving these new papers called Spice Cake. They are really stunning and although I am not really a paisley girl I really like them. The best thing is I got them FREE, along with matching fabric, a stamp set and some gorgeous buttons as part of the new Career rewards plan with Stampin Up. I am always looking for new people to share the Stampin Up experience with me and our team so if you are remotely interested please drop me a line!

These are the papers we will use at my next ALL DAY EVENT on Saturday 4th February. This takes place in Pudsey from 10am until 4pm and includes a Buffet Lunch, Cupcake, Unlimited tea and coffee and a Goody Bag of products worth £25. Its a fab day out and you have everything provided to make the projects.
The colour combo here is Soft Suede, Pool Party and More Mustard.

If you would like to book a place on the event please get in touch ASAP, I launched it yesterday and have already had a lot of interest!

Places are limited to 24 people

Jules
x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Pool Party, Soft Suede
2. Papers – Spice Cake
3. Stamps – Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess)
4. Embellishments – Glimmer Brad
5. Tools – Blossom Party die
6. Mediums – More Mustard ink

No comments:

Post a Comment