Good morning! Today's the day, I am on my way to Convention! Travelling with my lovely downline Shazza, Jill and Nicky and meeting up with the rest of our team at Disneyland Paris - there are 18 of us in total!!!!!
Today I am sharing a couple of cards with a stamp set I really hoped we would get, but I dont actually own it yet!! You see, I am earning this set free from Stampin Up as a reward and will collect it in Paris! My lovely friend Jane lent me her stamp set so I could at least make some samples up with it - thank you Jane!
The first card is teamed with the Flirtatious papers. The orange mat behind the image is one of the laser cut pieces of paper which I have cut out.
The next card was inspired by one I saw at our Leeds Stampin Up Training event back in September! I just loved the card so I copied it!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo
2. Papers – Flirtatious
3. Stamps – Aviary, Pennant Parade
4. Embellishments – Old Olive ribbon, Melon Mambo Scallop Dotty ribbon
5. Tools – Petite Pennant punch, Heart 2 Heart punch, Large Lace Border punch
6. Mediums – In Color ink pads, Basic Grey ink pad, Pumpkin Pie ink pad, Melon Mambo ink pad