On Saturday and Last night I had my Monthly Scrapbooking Club. This month we chose to do Halloween using the new Frightful sight papers and the Jack of all Trades stamp set. Some of my ladies chose not to do Halloween but the papers are great as they have spotty designs too which are perfect for other occasions.
I chose to scrapbook some photos from 6 years ago when we went to Legoland at Halloween. Evan was only 2 nearly 3, and on Sunday he was 9! For those of you who know Evan you will see he looks so different now, Ross looks very much the same!
At each monthly club I provide a kit. This months also included lots of cardstock as well as 3 sheets of the paper, glimmer brads, ribbon and buttons. My ladies usually have lots left over.
Hope you like my scrapbook page, as usual I forgot to take photos of my ladies designs, but there were some super ones!!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Whisper White
2. Papers – Frightful Sight
3. Stamps – Jack of all Trades
4. Embellishments – Glimmer brads, Grosgrain ribbo, Brights buttons
5. Tools – Big Shot, Decorative Label punch, TImeless Type alphabet,
6. Mediums – Pumpkin Pie ink, Old Olive ink