Friday 4 November 2011

Easy Events mini cards

Good morning, its a horrible wet and dark day here today and I am busy with preps for dancing at Blackpool this weekend. This morning I am going for a spray tan and to have my nails done!!!

I am sharing a little set I made a few weeks back with the Easy Events set, its a great set for all round general cards, something for everyone in there!

I kept the cards simple and just added a lace border punch at the back and I stamped the images on to the fancy circle which is part of the Perfect Pennants Big Shot die.

I enjoyed doing a little bit of watercolouring which I did with my Blender pens and ink pads.

I mostly used all the new In Colours, I think they are so good this year, I need to restock on my card supplies as I have been using it so much!

If you would like this set please do get in touch with me and I will arrange an order for you!



Right thats me off to get tangoed!!!!!!!

Keeeeeeeeeppppp Dancing!!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Pool Party, Island Indigo, Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, So Saffron
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – East Events
4. Embellishments –
5. Tools – Lace Border punch, Perfect Pennant die, Blender pen
6. Mediums – In Colour inks

1 comment:

  1. OOO the transformation from Su wonder mum, to Dancing queen begins, looking forward to tomorrow night xx

    ReplyDelete