Thursday 18 April 2019

Perfectly Paired Retiring

Hello again and welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing one of my favourite stamps from the Spring/Summer catalogue that sadly won't be making it into the new Annual Catalogue so it is on limited availability already! You may remember the lovely framed project I did? Well I have classes coming up for this in April and May, you can find details HERE
Rather than blue I used Lemon Lime Twist for this one and it gave the card a more neutral look! I loved spending the time colouring this image in with our lovely Stampin' Blends, my favourite way to colour in!
If you would like to get your hands on this stamp set then I suggest your work quickly, it's going to be one that I will be keeping in my personal stash! 





Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment