Tuesday 30 April 2019

Fable Friends at BINGO!

Hey there and welcome back to my blog today! Today is another make with the lovely Gingham Gala paper that I am sharing all week! We made this card at my BINGO event last Friday evening.
I love love love this paper and I am sad to see it go, it's been very popular in my classes and with my customers and it's double sided and has smaller checks on the reverse side. The rabbit image was stamped onto the stitched rectangle but then covered up with another rabbit coloured in with my Stampin Blends and mounted on dimensionals. I did this so that we didn't have to cut around the whiskers!
 The friend word is of course from the Well Written dies which are another favourite of mine!
 This isn't one of the cards we are making on the 18th May but I do have some cute projects lined up for you! Here are the details if you would like to come along to it!


Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment