Friday 26 April 2019

Everything is Rosy Pre-Order

Hey there and welcome back to my blog today! I am really excited as for the first time ever next Wednesday we have the lovely Everything is Rosy Product Medley launching! I can't order mine until Weds and I am placing my order first thing so if you would like me to add one on to my order just shout!  Here is a little video below to show you what you get in the medley.
The stamp set is gorgeous but OMG the colours......

Just look at all that stuff
Here is a more detailed list below! I am offering a FREE class on Saturday 1st June either in the morning or after to anyone purchasing this from me in May! Also if you order online I will send you a kit to make 4 cards in the post! The medley costs £74 and is available whilst stocks last!

If you would like me to add you to my pre-order list then please email me HERE
Julie
shop now
join my team


No comments:

Post a Comment