Wednesday 10 April 2019

Amazing Life Home Decor project

Hello there and welcome to my blog today. Sharing something a little different with you that I experimented with last week. You might remember this card I shared HERE which I cased from the fabulous Martin. I had some of these plain home decor pieces in my studio so I decided to have a go!
I only noticed afterwards that there is a mark on this piece in the top right corner, looks like this one was delivered scratched, never mind as this one is just for me. Also I would have used a different black ink pad to stamp the small black dots as I used the Memento and it looks like it has bled a little bit.
 I think it works well this way and I am really pleased with it! 
 Have a great day!


Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment