Friday 12 April 2019

Butterfly Gala Bundle

Hello there and good morning! Today is a really exciting day as I am heading down to Stampin' Up's Onstage event in Telford! I am so looking forward to spending some time with my team and other demonstrators.
Today I am sharing a make that we will be doing at my next Coffee & Card events (Tuesday 16th is fun but Thursday 25th has some spaces).
I am really hoping the Butterfly Gala bundle will be back in stock again really soon, it's been so so popular and we can't seem to keep up with the demand!
For this card I created a frame using the Stitched Rectangle dies in Flirty Flamingo card and stamped all over with Versamark ink on the frame and also on the piece of Blushing Bride on the inside of the frame. The frame is then layered up with some dimensionals.
I hope you can see from the bottom photo but the butterflies have some Wink of Stella glitter added to them for some subtle sparkling!
Hope you like the make! Back soon!


Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment