Sunday 7 April 2019

Double Gatefold Card for Fancy Folds Class

Hello there and welcome to my blog today! Hope you are well?
Yesterday I ran two lovely classes in the studio, one in the morning doing Fancy Folds and the other in the afternoon with the Geared Up Garage Bundle. Today I am sharing a make from the Fancy Folds morning. I have had requests to run this again so please watch this space! The card I am sharing today was CASED from my lovely team member Amanda's blog which you can find HERE
You can get 2 of these from one sheet of A4 and they are quite the cute card.
I made two of them to make the class run smoother for sharing the card and I also did them in 2 colour ways so my ladies could see different styles and colour.

Thank you Amanda for another fab Fancy Fold design!


Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment