Friday 22 February 2019

Painted Seasons Inlaid Embossing

Hello there and welcome to my blog today! I am a little late posting today but hey I am here now! Today's card is one that just came to me whilst I was making lots of designs with the Painted Seasons bundle (stamp set and paper) FREE with a £90 spend in my store until end of March.
I have also used another FREE item on here, a gorgeous Embossing folder that can be yours FREE with a spend of £45 or more until the end of March too! To make this card I cut out the flowers with my Paper Snips and I cut out the sentiment on the Big Shot. I then stuck these down to a piece of Thick Whisper White card and ran it through the Big Shot in the Embossing Folder and the whole thing is then embossed.
 Hope you can see from my photos but the flowers and leaves all end up being embossed in the design! It's a really cool trick!





Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment