Wednesday 6 February 2019

Geared Up Garage Best Dad

Good Morning and a very happy Wednesday to you! Today I am continuing my Geared Up Garage week with another card for inspiration for using this bundle. This one has a simple colour combo of Tranquil Tide and Basic Grey with a touch of Crushed Curry.
Just as a heads up, Tranquil Tide is one of the 2017-2019 In Colours and it will leave us at the end of May along with Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Fresh Fig and Powder Pink. If you love this colour I suggest you top up your stash soon as these colours do tend to sell out. 
I have used the Subtle embossing folder for the piece of grey card to add a spot of texture to the card. The car image was stamped in Stazon and coloured with the ink pads and a blender pen. 
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment