Wednesday 27 February 2019

Painted Seasons PLUS The ULTIMATE Spring Treat!

Good Morning to you on this glorious sunny Wednesday! As I type this I am sat having my cuppa with the sun shining in my window, just lovely!
This is a really simple make with the Painted Seasons papers and the Well Said bundle of stamps and dies! I spent the time making this at our Team Training event recently whilst my team were making their cards!
I have just launched a lovely class using these products on Saturday 27th April! It's the ULTIMATE Spring Treat, includes over £120 worth of product and you can find the link to it HERE on my Facebook Page. Here are some of the projects you will be able to make with the kit with LOADS to take home. Includes 2 stamp sets, 2 sets of dies and a pack of 12 sheets of 12x12 Painted Seasons papers!






Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment