Sunday 3 February 2019

Geared Up Garage Week

Good Morning, happy Sunday to you and welcome to my blog today. Today I am starting a week's worth of posts using the Geared Up Garage bundle. This is a card we made at my Coffee and Card event's this week and it is CASED from a card I saw by a demonstrator called Jo Hooper. I don't think Jo has blogged her project yet. 

I had yet to use the Subtle embossing folder and I have to say I love it, even if you cannot see the effect on the Sahara Sand panel too well on this card.
There are lots of different elements going on here with a lot of sponging and inking and I am really pleased with how it turned out.
Hope you like today's masculine make, I'll be back with another share tomorrow.

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment