Wednesday 18 October 2017

NEW PRODUCT - Stampin' Blends!


Well what an exciting day it was yesterday! We found out that the release date for the brand new Stampin' Blends will be on 1st November! I had a play with them last night and I am LOVING them! If you click on the image below you will be taken to the online brochure which gives you all the details.
I am currently working on a STAMPIN BLENDS CLUB which will be starting on 1st November and running for 4 months, all the details can be found HERE
Last night I laid them all out and took this photo of the whole collection of colours. There are 12 different colours with a light and dark of each colour and then an Ivory, Bronze and Colour Lifter.
Here is my first play, I created lots of colourful ladies with the Beautiful You stamp set.
Those joining my Stampin Blend club will also get storage boxes with their pens too!
 If you would like to see more of these pens then I will be sharing lots more on here and my Facebook page over the next few days

Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment