Friday 27 October 2017

Delightful Daisy Double Z Fold Card

Hello there, I am back again with yet another make with the Delightful Daisy papers that are only on offer until next Tuesday. Buy 3 packs and get a 4th one free, more details towards the end of this post. This card is a Double Z Fold Card that I cased from my wonderful team member Amanda Bates, you can find her tutorial HERE. Thanks Amanda.
I have also used the Wood Textures papers that coordinate so well with the Delightful Daisy papers and luckily they are also part of the offer. So you only need to decide on 2 more packs now!
I've used the Night of Navy gingham ribbon again which works so well with these papers.
Also used the gorgeous Gold Faceted Gems which really pop out in the centres of the daisies.
If you would like to make the most of the special offer on our papers you can click on the image below!
Any orders over £45 this month will qualify for this months exclusive tutorial bundle from 12 demonstrators all over the world!
Or you can purchase as a one off for £12.
 And I have a new code created for my online shoppers below!
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment