Wednesday 25 October 2017

Upcoming Classes

Hi and welcome back to my blog today. Today is a quick plug for upcoming classes with places available. If you would like to attend any please let me know by emailing me HERE

HEARTS COME HOME REPEAT CLASS
5 seats left
Saturday 28th October
2pm - 4.30pm
If you would love to make these projects I am afraid it's too late to get the bundle included but you could just come and have the card kit and make the cards for £15 with me


REPEAT ALL DAY STAMP A STACK
8 seats left
Saturday 4th November 10am - 4pm
30 ladies have already enjoyed this class!

Come along and make 24 cards in one day.
Goody bag worth £25
£35 for the full day
Please bring your own lunch and adhesive

Credit and Debit Card Acceptance for small business with Paya Card Processing Services 
Booking closes Thursday 26th October

CURLY CHRISTMAS WREATH
7 seats left
Come and make this stunning wreath that will never die! Just put it away after Christmas and bring it out next year, of course it's for internal use only!

The class includes everything you need and also LUNCH and AFTERNOON TEA too!
£38 for the class and includes kit and refreshments.
Credit and Debit Card Acceptance for small business with Paya Card Processing Services


Or if you would like to upgrade and make the Curly Wreath plus another cool project and get £50 of goodies included then you could do the Christmas Extravaganza!

ALL DAY CHRISTMAS EXTRAVAGANZA
8 seats left

£85 for the whole day 

One of my favourite events of the year. Such a treat day, includes Brunch, Lunch and Afternoon Tea plus a Goody bag of over £50.

Credit and Debit Card Acceptance for small business with Paya Card Processing Services
Thank you for my online orders this month, remember all orders over £45 will receive the exclusive tutorial bundle emailed to you.
Or you can purchase as a one off for £12.
 And I have a new code created for my online shoppers below!


Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment