Monday 23 October 2017

Graceful Garden Gatefold card

Hello there, as promised I am back with another card that uses the papers that are on offer this month. This time I have used the Wood Textures papers with the Petal Garden papers, both of these come in the 6x6 format. 
Today's card is more or less the same as yesterdays just with the papers and ribbons switched. 
I thought I would show you how the inside of the card looks with the belly band removed.
And here are the 2 cards together.
If you would like to make the most of the special offer on our papers you can click on the image below!
Any orders over £45 this month will qualify for this months exclusive tutorial bundle from 12 demonstrators all over the world!
Or you can purchase as a one off for £12.
 And I have a new code created for my online shoppers below!

Julie
shop now
join my team

supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment