Sunday 22 October 2017

Delightful Daisy Gatefold Card

Hey there and welcome to my blog today. I'm still showing all my projects that I have with the papers that are currently on offer this month and on this project I have used two lots. The Wood Textures and the Delightful Daisy papers work so well together and are both included in this months offer.
The card is made from a piece of A5 Crumb Cake (14.8cm x 21cm) and scored at 5.25cm from each end on the 21cm length. 
I have added a belly band on this design which has the floral paper from the Daisy papers wrapped over it and I added some of my fave Night of Navy ribbon.
If you would like to make the most of the special offer on our papers you can click on the image below!
 Also a little reminder that any orders over £45 this month will receive a PDF of 12 exclusive tutorials from demonstrators all over      the world!
Or you can purchase as a one off for £12.
 And I have a new code created for my online shoppers below!
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment