Friday 20 October 2017

Christmas Extravaganza Class

Hello and happy Friday to you. Today I am plugging an event I have coming up in 4 weeks time, my All Day Christmas Extravaganza. In this class you will receive a goody bag of over £50 and Brunch, Lunch and Afternoon Tea! It's a really fabulous day and you get all this included in the day
You can book onto the event by clicking here

We will be making 2 large projects on the day and here is one of them! I spent a few hours really enjoying making this yesterday and it's had a LOT of love on my Facebook page already.


If you cannot commit to the whole day but would love to make this then I am running a class on the same day just to make the wreath. You will get the lunch and afternoon tea included plus papers, pins, ribbon and the blank wreath.
If you would like to book on this class please click here
If you cannot make the class but live locally then I can provide you with a take away kit to make this at home if you collect from me. The cost would be £24.00 for all the products and instructions.
 Also a little reminder that any orders over £45 this month will receive a PDF of 12 exclusive tutorials from demonstrators all over the world!
Or you can purchase as a one off for £12.
 And I have a new code created for my online shoppers below!

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment