Friday 9 November 2012

Team Swaps and GIfts

Hello there. I am back to the crafting projects today and here with photos of the items I made for COnvention for my team! We always participate in a Team Swap within our team so I made these Fabric Keyrings which I saw on Becky Roberts - Inking Idaho's blog and totally cased them!!!

They use the Comfort Cafe fabric and I spent a lot of time tearing, twisting and rolling fabric with a bit of hot glue gun action thrown in for good measure too!! It was worth it as I love the results! 


I love the new Wood style buttons from the Annual Catalogue



I was so stressed and busy before Convention I ran out of time to package them beautifully so they had to be given just as they were!!!!


Because everyone in the team was joining in the swap I wanted to do something extra to give to my team to say thank you for being in our team and show them how grateful I am! My lovely friend Jane took this job on board for me and how grateful I am she did! She made 10 of these fantastic scissors holders using the same fabric and the PEtal Cone Die.


Jane has hand-blanket stitched each one of them and I am so so lucky she could make these for me. Thanks Jane and enjoy your goodies ;)


Next year our Convention is in Manchester and being from the North I have a feeling that LOTS of our team will be attending!! I had better start the swaps now I think!!! If you want to join us just drop me a message!

Right thats enough from me for today. Just got the last preps to do for Pat's workshop tonight

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Soft Suede
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – 
 4. Embellishments – Comfort Cafe Fabric, Old Olive Dotty Scallop ribbon, SOft Suede Taffeta, Wooden Buttons
 5. Tools – Petal Cone die
 6. Mediums –

No comments:

Post a Comment