Sunday 11 November 2012

Best Dad Ever

Hi there. At our latest Tuesday club my ladies asked to do male themed cards and I knew I wanted to create a class using this stamp set Best Dad Ever! This set featured on my recent customer newsletter. If you don't get a copy of this and would like to receive it please drop me a mail at julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com or fill your details in at the right hand side of my blog!

The colour combo for the class was Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Island Indigo. The first card we made is one I cased from somewhere and I cannot remember where now! It involved stamping lots of ties and then cutting them out! The ties do come in a block of 5 so its easier than you think!


The ties were added with Dimensionals for a 3D effect and then the sentiment laid across them with some silver brads.


The remaining ties were added inside!


I will be back with the other 2 cards tomorrow and Tuesday

Happy Sunday to you

Julie x



Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
 2. Papers – Island Indigo DSP
 3. Stamps – Best Dad Ever
 4. Embellishments – Silver Brads
 5. Tools – 
 6. Mediums – Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Island Indigo ink

No comments:

Post a Comment