Hi there, here I am as promised with another card from our set of 3. Using the same colour combo this is a quick card for Dad! I love the For my Family stamp set which allows you to create personalised cards for your family and friends
I have used the new Argyle embossing folder, thinking the pattern goes with the ties like a golf jumper with a matching tie!!! Have you noticed the new Circle punch
I used the new Ticket builder punch to punch the DAD wording out and added an Island Indigo spotty brad.
Hope you like this more simple make - not as much cutting out on this one eh?!!!
RIght off to take my gorgeous boy to school!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Island Indigo, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Best Dad Ever, For my Family
4. Embellishments – Island Indigo brad
5. Tools – Argyle embossing folder
6. Mediums – Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Chocolate Chip inks