Hello there and hope you are having a nice Sunday?? I am loving the bright colours that work so well with the Betsys Blossom stamp set at the moment.
The colours on this card are Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango and Lucky Limeade.
The flower has been punched with the Blossom punch with 2 circles in the centre and a rhinestone. The sentiment is from Itty Bitty Banners. The edging was done with the Scallop Edge punch.
Thats all from me today, really quick post!
1. Card – Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Betsys Blossoms, Itty Bitty Banners
4. Embellishments – Rhinestones
5. Tools – Circle punches, Blossom punch, Itty Bitty Banners, Scallop Edge punch
6. Mediums – Rich Razzleberry ink, Tangerine Tango ink, Daffodil Delight ink, Baja Breeze ink, Lucky Limeade ink