Saturday 26 December 2009

Card for Terri

Happy Boxng Day everyone, I hope you all had the most fabulous day yesterday! We all had a really fantastic day! Got off to a shaky start when Rockband for the Wii wouldnt work and Robin was getting very cross with it!!! Its still not working, will have to see if we can replace it!
We had lunch in the new conservatoire with my Mum and Dad and it was truly lovely, my Mum loves the space and we spent most of the day in there!!!
Anyway onto a card. This is for one of my downline, the lovely Terri. Her lovely hubby Robert sometimes orders cards off me to send to Terri! I am hoping I am safe to post it now seeing as its Boxing Day!

The papers are from MErry Moments and the stamp set is the matching Tree Trimmings set. Again I have used my Schoolbook Serif Alphabet. how many times I have used this!!!!

I have used the Eyelet border punch on the top layer and also on the bottom layer.


You cannot see very well but I used a mini message from my stash in the oval punch outs.
I hope you liked the card Terri!
Have a great Boxing Day everyone!
Jules xx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card hun, she'll love it! Thanks for my Christmas card - I was very impressed to get an SU card from someone other than my Mum!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - as always Julie! Can you share how you make these easel cards? You've made a few and they always look so eyecatching! Many thanks Victoria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgoeus card Jules! Hope you had a merry christmas! Thank you so much for helping with all the SU pressies I received this year. I have been so spoilt! Can't wait to play!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete