Sunday 7 July 2019

Simple Bloom & Grow Card

Hello there and a very very happy Sunday to you! As you read this today I shall be on my way to the Stampin' Up! Incentive Trip which is a lovely cruise around the Greek Isles!!! 
Today as promised I am sharing another card from the Bloom & Grow series, a set I have been loving using and am running a class on 20th July! If you cannot make this date (I have a couple of people who can't) then please do let me know and I will arrange an alternative date for you.
This card was one I loved making and cane together as a result of some left over coloured in bits from a Floating Frame card I made! I simple stamped the small foliages in Mint Macaron on Mint Macaron and then added a Nesting Label with the sentiment and some excess pieces of coloured stamped images around the edges!
I really love the look of this one and I recently sent it to a lovely customer of mine who placed a very lovely order with me! I also have an alternative of this one to share with you soon!
If you would like to make this I would love to see you at my class soon!





Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment