Wednesday 10 July 2019

Bloom & Grow meets Seaside Spray

Hey there and a very happy Wednesday to you! I am continuing with the Bloom and Grow theme but this time I am not using the dies, just the stamps and have teamed the next couple of cards up with the Family Party stamp set which is SUCH a useful set to have and was one of the first items to make it into my basket with the new catalogue.
I used the gorgeous Country Floral embossing folder for the background with Seaside Spray card and have to let you know this card was inspired by a gorgeous swap I got from my lovely team member Julie Wade. 
The lovely floral stamp has been stamped onto the largest Stitched Shape circle and then coloured in with the fab Stampin' Blends! I then used the sentiment from Family Party and punch it out with the Timeless Label punch and a cool trick, coming to a video near you soon!
I added some of the gorgeous Scalloped Linen Trim in Seaside Spray to the back which looks really subtle and I LOVE it! I would love to get a card like this, its just up my street! Back on Friday with another from the set!




Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment