Wednesday 17 July 2019

Last Bloom & Grow (for a while)

Hello there and welcome back to my blog today! I missed blogging on Monday as I just returned from the Annual Stampin' Up! Incentive Trip around the Greek Isles! I do hope you enjoyed the blog posts I scheduled whilst I was away?

Today I am sharing the last Bloom & Grow card for a while! I have a few others to share but I am going to move onto Daisy Lane!!! 
This card is similar to the one I shared on Sunday but I have used different ribbon, I LOVE the Seaside Spray Linen Scalloped Ribbon on this, it's my new love!
So this card is a lovely simply design and again I used the fabulous Family Party stamp set for the sentiment, using this all the time now!
 Coloured in with my beloved Stampin Blends too!
 Just a heads up that the fabulous Stampin Storage is now back in stock and you can see all the products by clicking on the image below! It's really helped me get organised, I love it!




Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment