Sunday 21 July 2019

Daisy Lane gets flirty!

Hello there and welcome back to my Daisy Lane showcase! Today I have mixed it up a little and Daisy Lane has got flirty!!! Well I've teamed it with Flirty Flamingo the colour!!!!

I made this card some time ago as part of my presentation and displays at Onstage back in April and I no longer own the cards (had to hand them over to Stampin' Up!) so you won't have seen this one in the studio.

Similar in style to many we have made at the studio, I used the Stitched Rectangles to create a frame in Flirty Flamingo card. I have stamped all over the background with Versamark on the Blushing Bride card which you should be able to see if you look carefully!
I added some of the Whisper White Spotty Tulle ribbon and some Wink of Stella on the petals.




Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment