Wednesday 31 July 2019

Beautiful Friendship Card in Seaside Spray

Hello there! Before I start with todays post, just a  little reminder that today is the last day to get a BONUS DAY coupon! With every £45 spend you get a £4.50 coupon to spend in August!

Today's make is another Beautiful Friendship card, and to be honest they will be for sometime as I have a few more to share with you!
Just a lovely fairly simple make and again I used the Stitched Rectangle dies, I think these are probably my most used, along with the Stitched Shapes dies.
And again I have a little video of how I have put this card together for you! The items I have used to make the card can be seem at the bottom of my post and all are available and in stock!
Have a great day!




Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment