Good Morning to you! What a busy morning I have had today and its not even 10.30 yet! I've been running round after the boys (forgotten homework delivery service) and trying to get the house ship shape following the holidays, the blog is the first thing to suffer!!!
Today I am continuing with the Stamp a Stack cards and sharing some goodies that are leaving us. Today's make uses the Creative Elements stamps which are on the Retirement List. The clear mount set is only £16.77 as it has 30% off. I love the different elements in this set and haven't used it nealy enough. It is VERY quick for doing backgrounds like we did here. In fact this card probably wins the competition for the quickest Stamp a Stack card ever!
The sentiment is from Four You which I am so pleased is staying! The colours on this card are Calypso Coral and Pear Pizazz and we stamped direct onto the Naturals White card stock.
If you love it then please don't miss out as 15 English stamp sets have sold out already!!!!!
See you tomorrow with more makes!!
Exciting day tomorrow as my pre-order from the new catalogue is due to arrive! This means I will spend a considerable amount of time on Wednesday evening stroking my new things and finding new homes for them in my craft room!
For 4 weeks only you can join Stampin’ Up! for just £50!
This amazing offer is only available until June 30, 2014.
When you join Stampin’ Up! during this special offer, you’ll receive:
- £55 worth of products
- A 30% discount on your first order (order must be £150 or more and placed within your first 45 days)
- A 20% discount on all your orders
- A business pack worth £45 which includes 8 brand new catalogues
- Opportunity to choose BRAND NEW items in your Starter Kit that are not yet available to the public
- You can register for the hottest ticket in town - the Stampin Up Convention in Brussels in October 2014
- Project Life is coming very very soon and these exclusive products could be yours before they launch to customers.
- Be a member of our fun, friendly and supportive team - Julie's Jems
- Access to the pre-order of the Autumn/Winter catalogue in August