Sunday 22 June 2014

New Hostess Club from July

Good Morning folks, hope the sun is shining where you are today? It certainly is here! Today is my husband Robin's birthday and I have just taken him and our son Ross down to Headingley to watch the England V Sri Lanka Test Match, it was my birthday gift to Robin! I am sure they will have a fantastic day - they certainly have the weather for it!

Today I am sharing a card that I gave a teaser of on my FB business page HERE. If you are a Facebook user and would like updates from me in your newsfeed and photos of projects then please follow the link and give me a like as I would love you to join me over there!!

From 24th July I am starting a NEW HOSTESS CLUB, a Stampers 6 club. The card I am sharing below has been made with one of the images from what I think will be the most popular Hostess Set this year. The only way you can get it is to host a party for me or join my hostess club. If you would like more info on the club then please click on the HOSTESS CLUB page at the top or click HERE
My Hostess Clubs are a great way of building up your stash each month and one of the months you get chance to be the hostess and earn free goodies!
 JUST 3 PLACES REMAINING
 This card features a lot of new product, so much so that I haven't done the supplies list at the bottom as most of it isn't available until 1st July - ONLY 9 MORE DAYS TO GO!
The flower was stamped in Memento ink (new product) and coloured in with Bermuda Bay, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight ink pads and blender pens. I also added a little layer of Soft Sky around the edge of the image to make it pop! Yes you can see I have used the Lovely Lace embossing folder again! I predict this will be a hot seller! 
 I also used some new Blackberry Bliss card and ribbon and I think this is going to be the most popular new In Colour too! The ribbon is really lovely to tie bows.
Inside the card we had a little decoration too of course!! The sentiment is from the same set, I love it! If you would like to be able to get this set then please do contact me about my remaining hostess club places! Would love to have you on board!
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment