Thursday 5 June 2014

An exciting day!

Today is a special day in the Kettlewell house! Our biggest boy, Ross, turns 15 today! He has his moments, as most teenagers do, but we are so proud of the lovely young man that he is becoming. He has a fantastic sense of humour which I am sure will help him through life. Happy Birthday lovely Rossi!

Did you hear the screams yesterday??? It was a really exciting day all around the country as many Stampin Up demonstrators received their pre-orders of products and packs of catalogues for the new 2014-2015 catalogue. Me included!!!! I had team training in the morning with my lovely ladies so I text my UPS guy (yes I have his mobile number now!) to ask him to deliver to the Cricket Club instead. He normally delivers around 12noon which would mean the ladies would see all my lovely things but he text me back to say he wouldn't be delivering until 4.30pm to my house!!!!!! I think I had a moody face for about half an hour after that!

I then took my Mum and Dad to the theatre and I actually saw his van parked up outside the doctors at the other end of Pudsey but couldn't really stop and accost him! So I waited patiently, did all my jobs and at 4.40pm there was a knock on the door!!! And here are the parcels he left for me!!!
 Most of the boxes contained these!!! The lovely new catalogue that I will be getting ready to send out to my customers very soon. If you are a distance customer of mine please contact me about having one posted to you. They cost £5.00 which includes postage and packing. I must say the card samples in it this year are outstanding!
 Just a fun little photo for you! Even Evan was excited by the catalogue and used my pile of catalogues as a stool to browse the new one!!
 Just to give you a sneak of something I made with new goodies!!
Hope you are as excited as I am!
Until tomorrow!
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment