Monday 2 June 2014

Blessed Easter

Hello there! It's Monday all over again but it's only a back to school day for one boy in our house as my youngest has a Training Day today so we will have a slower morning than usual.

Today I am sharing another card from my Stamp a Stack event using a couple of items that are no longer available after 30th June. One is the Perfectly Penned sentiment set which is on the Retirement List, so could sell out sooner than the 30th. The other is the Blessed Easter set which is in the current Spring/Summer catalogue until the end of the month.
I have cut the sentiment off from the image and mounted it on the other side of the block so I can get more use out of the tulips stamp. The background stamp Dictionary is safe and will be in the new catalogue!. I really enjoyed designing this card and it was a popular one on the night. We stamped the tulip stamp onto Sahara Sand in Stazon and then coloured with the ink pads and blender pens.
Of course my trusty Crumb Cake seam binding was added to finish the card off!

Hope you like todays make. Today I will mostly be unpacking my boxes from yesterdays Social Stamping event that I ran for our team yesterday and prepping for more team events on Tuesday and Wednesday!

Back tomorrow!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment