Friday 30 September 2011

Super Strictly Starts tonight!

Its an exciting day in the Kettlewell household - Strictly Season begins!!! To celebrate we are having a little Strictly party this evening!!
I had to make some decorations for the event so I made some bunting!! We have a new die for the Big Shot!! The Pennant die!!! Whooo hooo!!!!

I have made bunting with the contestants faces on using the die. The circles that are layered behind their faces are also from the same die!

The ribbon is gorgeous, its Scalloped Dotty Ribbon!! Scallops and Dots - LOVE IT!!! My friend kindly gave me this reel when she visited the US, but we will have it from tomorrow!!

Who is your favourite to win?? Here is mine - JASON DONOVAN!! I was a big Jason fan and loved Neighbours when he was Scott Robinson, in the Scott and Charlene days, so I will be routing for him to win!

The boys and I decided that each time someone is voted off we will cover their faces with a circle!! Then I can use the bunting for something else!! FAB!!!

Right thats me done for today!

If you would like to get your hands on lots of the new products I now have 2 PLACES left on my £25 a month hostess club which runs for 6 months. Please get in touch asap to reserve your place

Jules x

S

4 comments:

  1. fabulous - better than you described!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your bunting! Very festive! Can't wait for Strictly to start, or for the new catty to be live so I can put my big order in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Julie this is strictly FAB. Enjoy your show. A xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super idea, you never fail to amaze me Jules.

    ReplyDelete