Good morning, wow its Monday again!!!
I have been a bit neglectful of the blog for the last 2 days. Had a lovely Scrapbook class on Saturday and I have been busy preparing for lots of events. If you are taking a place in my Stampers 10 or 6 club then your catalogue will be going out to you this week. Talking of clubs I have just ONE PLACE left on my Stampers 6 Virtual Club!! Get the place while its still available!
These are 2 of the cards we will be making on Friday night at the Christmas Stamp a Stack. Today is the closing day to book a place for this event. £15 to make 12 cards or FREE with an order of £45.00 on the night.
The colour combo on this card is Perfect Plum and Marina Mist. The background is the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder (my favourite).
Hope you like the card and have a happy Monday!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Marina Mist, PErfect Plum
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Contempo Christmas
4. Embellishments – Marina Mist Grosgrain (retiring) Marina Mist narrow taffeta
5. Tools – Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Ornament punch
6. Mediums – Perfect Plum ink and marker, Marina Mist ink