Saturday 3 September 2011

Stamp A Stack cards

Good morning!! Gosh today is going to be sooooo busy but I am really looking forward to it!! I am on a very tight schedule (whats new!!)

Looking forward to spending a few hours with some of my lovely team at our Leadership training this afternoon with the lovely people from Stampin Up!! I am doing a couple of talks too so I am hoping they go OK!!

Here are the cards we made last Friday night at my new Stamp A Stack event, we make ALL these cards in 3 hours. I have to say I was worried it might be too much of an ask but all the ladies did brilliant, even the new ladies who had never been to a class before.

We made 2 of each design






Sorry for the lack of chat today, I am having to dash now to make myself look presentable for this afternoon!!!!

If you would like to attend a Stamp A Stack event the next one is FRIDAY 23rd SEPTEMBER and we will make 12 Christmas Cards in one evening. The cost is £15 or FREE with an order of £45 or more on the night

See you tomorrow

Jules
x

No comments:

Post a Comment