Good morning!! Its nearly the weekend again, our last one before the return to school! Evans dance classes re-start tomorrow so I am looking forward to that and I have a Stampin Up Leadership Training event tomorrow that I am attending so I am looking forward to catching up with lots of my lovely downline and other demos from around the northern area.
This is the last card we made at my class for boys on Tuesday night. It uses the Make a Monster set and the Celebration papers. These have been one of my favourite papers this year and they are on the Last Chance List - See post above to view the list
We made some bunting from the Four Frames stamp and the Decorative Label punch folded over. The card also has the Basic Phrases stamp set on it, this is a great set with 24 phrases and its reduced by 25% to £25.46.
The Real Red ribbon on the card is retiring as is ALL the wider grosgrain ribbon!! If this was one of your favourites then please don't be without!!!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – REal REd, Pacific Point
2. Papers – Celebrations
3. Stamps – Make a Monster, Basic Phrases, Just Perfect alphabet, Four Frames
4. Embellishments – Real Red grosgrain ribbon
5. Tools – Word WIndow Punch, Oval Punch, Decorative Label punch
6. Mediums – Real REd ink, Pacific Point ink, Old Olive ink, Basic Gray ink