Thursday 8 September 2011

Cheers to You feature

Good morning!

Yesterday was a fantastic day - it was my first official day as a full-time Stampin Up demonstrator as Evan was only back at school yesterday so I hadn't been able to do much work before that!! I had a lovely training session in the morning with my team and then made lots of new projects with my new stash in the afternoon! Rounded off nicely by a dance class in the evening! Perfect!!!

Today I am sharing a few projects with the CHEERS TO YOU set. I think this set is amazing value at £11.71. You get 6 stamps and its great for cards for men and ladies as well as celebration cards. Here are a few samples of previous projects with this set.




If you would like to order this set please get in quick!!

I have my Retirement Party on SAturday afternoon, if you are local I would love to see you there - just let me know what time you are dropping in!!

Virtual Hostess Club has been very successful so I am starting another, please contact me for more info about having a little bit of SU happiness delivered to your door each month!

Jules x

No comments:

Post a Comment