Good morning. Thanks for your comments on the card for my Dad! Here is the card the boys sent him for his birthday.
I asked them for their favourite SU colour. Ross said Pacific Point and Evan said Pumpkin Pie so I added some Real Red and here you go!
Very simple owl card. Papers are Pacific Point DSP from the fab value packs on page 91 of the catalogue. £15.50 for 40 sheets of double sided 12x12, brilliant!
The balloons are from the Party this Way stamp set which is another one I have used loads, especially for male cards. I added some wings to the owl by using the Scallop Circle punch.
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Chocolate Chip
2. Papers – Pacific Point DSP
3. Stamps – Party this Way
4. Embellishments – Real Red Satin ribbon
5. Tools – Word Window punch, Owl punch, Scallop circle punch
6. Mediums – Basic Black ink, Real Red ink, Pumpkin Pie ink