Saturday 27 August 2011

Laura's Birthday Card

Good morning. Firstly I wanted to say thanks to all my ladies who attended the Stamp a Stack last night - I had a brilliant night and it went much smoother than I thought! Who would have thought everyone would leave with 12 cards done in one evening!! I will show the cards over this coming week.

OK so yesterday was my lovely Laura's birthday and I am safe to show her card as I know she has now received it!

Similar to the one I made for Allie, I have used the Newsprint paper and the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder. This time I have used the Fun Flowers die to make the large flower.

I have also used the Rich Razzleberry ribbon that you get in the free gift bag, only available until 31st August.


I got a bit snap happy with the photos for this one !

Just love that lush ribbon!!!!

Thats me done for now, have to put all last nights class things away!!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry
2. Papers – Newsprint
3. Stamps – Occasional Quotes
4. Embellishments – Pearls, Rich Razzlberry striped grosgrain
5. Tools – Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper, Fun Flowers die
6. Mediums – Rich Razzleberry ink

No comments:

Post a Comment