Monday 15 August 2011

Busy weekend!

Well hello there! (Feel like Miranda saying that)

I have had a lovely weekend doing crafty and family things, its been actioned packed and I am shattered this morning!!

On Saturday afternoon I held a lovely class for 6 ladies at my house making projects with the Sew lovely stamp set.

Thought I would share a few photos with you!


Ladies at work
Victoria trying to hide behind her hair, goodness knows what Ciara is doing!


On Sunday my lovely Ross was in the Under 13's Cricket Cup Final, a big day for him! Here he is in his shirt and tie before the match with the Team Coach collecting his new shirt (to play in) and cap that they provided for them

All the team dressed up

And the Champions!! They played a great game and they also won the League title so they are double winners this season! Ross is on the far left on the front row of this photo

This is him with his good friend!


Right thats me off, I have LOADS to do as usual!!

Jules x

No comments:

Post a Comment