Good morning, a bit deary today but its a lovely day as it is my lovely downline Laura's birthday - Happy Birthday Laura love!!! I will show Laura's card another day as I want to make sure it got there first!!
These are the cards we made at Christmas Club on Monday - 5 of each design.
Quite simple card but very effective with the inlaid embossing technique. I love this striped wide ribbon, so many things you can do with it. This time I tied a little piece of silver cord around it to "pinch" it in.
The next card was very different, using the Welcome Christmas stamp set. Colour combo is REal REd, Chocolate Chip and Garden Green (a green I don't use enough).
I was quite pleased with this card, it sort of came together by accident, which I think happens sometimes!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
2. Papers – Jolly Holidays
3. Stamps – Welcome Christmas, Occasional Greetings, Contempo Christmas, Curly Cute
4. Embellishments – Jumbo eyelets, Silver cord, Real Red striped grosgrain ribbon, Old Olive striped grosgrain ribbon,
5. Tools – Crop o Dile, Big Shot, Top Note die, Word Window punch, Ornament punch
6. Mediums – REal REd ink, Garden Green ink, Chocolate Chip ink, Cherry Cobbler marker