Yesterday it was my lovely downline Allie's birthday. This is the card I sent her which I hope she received yesterday!!
As you can see I am making the most of the Rich Razzleberry Ribbon that you can get FREE this month with an order of £75 or more, along with the scrummy bag and clips!
I have used the Build A Blossom stamp set which I earned free sometime ago but I have never used it! I have to say the punch was still in the wrapper too!! So I dusted it off to make this card - hope you like it!!
I used some Newsprint papers which again I haven't used for a while and also the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder which is still my favourite one!!
Back tomorrow with another project!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Newsprint
3. Stamps – Build a Blossom, Occasional Quotes
4. Embellishments – Rich Razzleberry ribbon, Pearls, Button
5. Tools – Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Elegant Label punch, Build a Blossom punch
6. Mediums – Rich Razzleberry ink