Thursday 28 July 2011

Tuesday Card Club Shenanigans!

Good morning, its a bright one here today!!

On Tuesday night we had fun (as usual) at Card Club and we made 3 cards. I gave the ladies the option of choosing the stamp sets before the class so we made cards with sets we haven't used before! I will show you the cards over the next couple of days.

The first one was with Growing Green, this is very similar to a card I made a few weeks back. I just love Regal Rose with Pear Pizazz and Old Olive, its a scrummy combo!!

We used the blender pens with the ink pads to colour the images. I did get asked some questions as to how to do this. I use Stampin Up Whisper White cardstock and I ink my blender pen up with ink from the lid of my ink pad and make gentle strokes, try it in a circular motion. Don't press to hard, thats the key!

I have recently been using my crimper more often and I made this little frill on the bottom of the card, reminds me of an old fashioned underskirt!

The sentiment is from Curly Cute which is a set I cannot seem to put down at the moment, fab for sentiments!!

Right I think that is it from me today. I have my nephew Lucas this afternoon and need to go to the Post Office before he arrives to send a wedding order. I only now have 2.5 wedding orders left to complete and then I will have finished them all - FOREVER!! I made the decision back in February to stop the weddings and be fully Stampin UP but I had lots of commitments and its been a very long 6 months to get them all finished! Should be done by the beginning of September and then I will be having a big knees up to celebrate!!

Back tomorrow with another card from Tuesday CLub

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Whisper White, REgal Rose, Pear Pizazz
2. Papers – REgal Rose DSP
3. Stamps – Growing Green, Curly Cute
4. Embellishments – Old OLive Ribbon
5. Tools – Eyelet Border Punch, Crimper
6. Mediums – Basic Gray ink, Regal Rose ink, Pear Pizazz ink

4 comments:

  1. A lovely card Jules. It was great to finally meet you on Tuesday. Thanks for the warm welcome and the coffee! My DIL keeps telling me I should have a go at being a demonstrator- we shall see. Love Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Now then, now then'....this is a pretty card, and will have to get round to crimping some 'Whisper White' have done lots of 'Chocolate Chip' and 'Early Espresso' but had never thought of white!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The watercolouring on this is just stunning. Such a soft, romantic and pretty card. x

    ReplyDelete