Well I am feeling much more like my usual self today. Had a great day crafting to my hearts content yesterday. Made lots of things for our All Day Training on Saturday next week and a few cards for friends birthdays.
Tomorrow it is one of my dancing friends birthdays. I dont think she reads my blog so I think I am safe to show the card!!!
Its a smaller card than my usual square ones, this one is 12cm. The colour combo is one I stumbled upon by chance! Perfect Plum, Baja Breeze and Melon Mambo. The stamp is from A Slice of Life which is a Level 1 hostess set from the Mini Catalogue.
Hope Jackie likes it!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Melon Mambo, Baja Breeze, Perfect Plum
2. Papers – Perfect Plum DSP
3. Stamps – A Slice of Life, Party this Way
4. Embellishments – Baja Breeze seam binding, Big Button, RHinestones
5. Tools – Scallop Trim Border punch
6. Mediums – Basic Gray ink, Melon Mambo ink, Baja Breeze ink, Perfect Plum ink